"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, July 10, 2009

TTS Sketch #64

Well, that only took FOREVER!
Not the acutal project...
just ME getting around to the project!
*
Let me explain
because I am sure you can relate...
Quite some SU! Regional ago,
Jared
(sniff)
showed us his very own "idea book."
I fell in LOVE with the concept
and immediately planned to create my own.
Good grief!
I can't even tell you how long ago THAT was!
*
I DID purchase a sketch book
and HAVE been adding little goodies
here and there such as...
color swatches, sketches, phrases, etc.
I just never got around to
altering it like I had wanted to.
*
WELL!
Once again
to the rescue!
With this really fun Sketch #64,
the book took me no time at all!
And now I LOOOOOOOOVE it!
*
Be sure to check out
for all the details.

May you feel the Spirit
feeding your creativity today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Kelly Jean, this is just so elegant and gorgeous girl!! I LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Your notebook is sooo pretty!! What a wonderful take on the triple the sketch idea. How are you using the book to help you with ideas? Do you cut out ideas you like and put them in the book for use later? I am always looking for ways to organize. Thanks for all your creativity!

kellyjean said...

This sketchbook has served me quite well with many directions of inspiration. I use the front portion for different color combos. Before I trash my scraps, I punch a circle or two (1.1/4") and toss them in a cutsie bowl on my design table. Every now and then, I go through the circles and create combos. Then I adhere them in the sketchbook. The mid section of my book is for sketching LOs and such. And the back part of my book is for quotes or phrases to use on my cards and scrapbook pages. Hope that inspires you, "anonymous." :-)