"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blog Award

Wow!
Praise be to our
Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
I am so very touched
to receive such an award!
Of all the blog awards that I have seen,
THIS ONE
is exhalted above all
because of Who it represents...
His talents
His inspiration
His thoughtfulness
His love.
*
Sometimes when my posts
get one or two comments
(or no comments at all)
I can't help but wonder,
"Is anyone even looking at this stuff?!"
(Not that I would stop if you weren't
cause I truly enjoy it and if only
one person is inpsired
then it is to HIS glory!)
Then God goes and says "THANKS, KellyJean!"
through someone as lovely as
Deann Oliver at
*
Thank you, Deann!
Thank you for allowing His love
and creativity flow through you.
And thank you for thinking of me!
You have no idea how you've made me feel!
Sweet blessings, my sister in Christ!
*
For those who enjoy dancing with me,
check back tomorrow for my
award recipients
as well as my CASE
of Deann's fabulous designs.

2 comments:

Wynne said...

Hey mom! You and your blog ROCK! I love you soooooo much! Christ has shown his light through you. (And that is the truth.) Love ya!

-Wynne

Sarah Bennett said...

Hi KellyJean! On a whim I decided to click the link under your name (on SCS while in the DDSS thread) to check out your blog. When I saw Romans 5:5 on your banner, I knew right away I clicked for a reason ;-)

What a great blog award you received- and I loved reading what you wrote. How wonderful the way you give all the glory to God through your stamping!

I also have to say that hearing Chris Rice as I am reading is a nice bonus- I love his music. I am really enjoying your blog so far and look forward to seeing more.

God Bless you as you continue to share your talents and faithfulness!