"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, December 29, 2008

Meet Pam and her little pal, Buster!

Here is yet another adorable image from In Style Stamps. This is "Pam and Buster" and they are ready for some fresh (warm) air! I just love these little pals because they remind me of me and my sweet little Vicki. Sometimes I have to remind myself she is "just a dog." Although I am sure I could never quite convince HER of that, he.

I also used Stampin' Up!'s new "sneak peak" stamp set... "Love You Much" along with the coordinating Heart to Heart punch. SQUEAL! I love it when they coordinate stamp sets with punches! It makes embellishing so fast... easy... and affordable! Just look how cute those sweet little hearts look all lined up in a role! My verse is from "Curvy Verses." This is one of my absolute favorite verse sets because it fits perfectly anywhere and I don't have to worry with if it is straight or not. (LOVE that!)

Be sure to take advantage of the Valentine Bundle from Stampin' Up! before it's too late! Once the new 2009 Spring/Summer Idea Book and Catalog is released, these items will no longer be available in bundle form. Save some $$ NOW and get it while you can! Email me to place your order.

Want to know more about In Style Stamps? Just click on the "Guest Designer" icon to the right. I have one more week to star as Guest Designer for this cool little stamp company. So stay tuned to see what next week's image brings!



No comments: