"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BOXtober is coming soon!

My second annual BOXtober Stamp Camp is scheduled for Sunday, October 26 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm.

Mark your calendars NOW and send in your registration fee to save your spot. Seating is limited and will fill up quickly. I will open a second date if attendance demands.

This camp includes ALL SUPPLIES needed to create everything you see above and below in this post. Everything will be precut and prescored. All you do is have fun putting it together and stampin' where neccessary. How about that?! Plus you will receive step by step instructions so you can go home and make more. Consider your Christmas gift giving taken care of now!

All four of these adorable boxes along with the gifts inside the boxes were made from only half of one Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' Kit! Can you believe it?! Just wait til you scroll down to view what all this camp includes. Check it out!

The box you see here above includes five precious little notecards and envelopes.



This box pictured above includes ten sweet little Christmas gift tags.


The box pictured above includes an adorable little mini pocket album.
See inside pages of this album below.




Quite possibly my favorite, this box encases a wonderful mini accordian album.
See the front and back view of this abulm below.


You make all EIGHT PROJECTS (well, actually it's more than eight if you count all the notecards and gift tags) at this Stamp Camp for only $25. As I said, all supplies are included in this camp fee and everything is precut and prescored for you.
Save your spot early by sending your camp fee to me right away. Contact me by email to tell me you are ready to register. This would be a great camp to do with friends. So get those stampin' buddies together and get those Christmas gifts completed in a jiffy! Email me right now!
Although the benefit of attending the camp is personal assistance, you can also order the CAMP KIT (all supplies plus step by step instructions for everything you see shown above) and everything can be mailed to you for the same cost of only $25 which includes postage. Email me with inquiries.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Sign me up for one of your kits - I loved your posts last year but just couldn't seem to figure it out, but it could be that I just didn't MAKE time!! hehe!! Anyway, let me know how I can pay, Paypal, check, whatever....

Hugs ~ Sara

Lisa H. said...

are you kidding me?! What a fabulous class and for that price-wow! great use of this kit!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Fabulous projects KellyJean!! :) Great idea for a kit!!