"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, December 3, 2007

I can't believe Stampin' Up! is retiring Merry Merry! But they are! And along with so many other fantastic sets! I'm not sure who was more disappointed... me or my husband, he he he... I am sure he is thinking, "Great! That means she is going to go purchase another snowflake set!" he he he... Not neccessarily, buuuutt... ya never know! I do really like Merry Merry and I don't think I will ever get rid of it. Sooo... stampers, you better order yours while you can because once January gets here it will be too late! And don't forget about Frosty! Can't believe he is leaving us also. He is rather up in age but he is still one of my absolute favorite stamp sets! And what about Headline Alphabet?! Love, love LOVE that alphabet! Ooooooooh.... makes me so excited about the new Spring Summer Collections Catalog!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

17,000++ Japan Prefectures Kiloware / Early Japan Collection for low starting price!
Straight from Osaka, Japan as Received, Unchecked!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/17-000-Japan-Prefectures-Kiloware-Early-Collection_W0QQitemZ300178678586QQihZ020QQcategoryZ696QQcmdZViewItem

Good luck bidding!

KellyS said...

What about Linen!? :( I just bought that one and Fine Lace when I became a demo in September (and Headline Alpha too). It's so sad I am losing them already!!!