"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Get Organized!


Check out this fun planner created from a TWO POCKET FOLDER! Can you beleive it?! It's just a folder! You know, the ones that were just $.05 during the back-to-school sales? This one uses SU!'s fabulously yummy "Apple Cidar" Designer Series Paper found in the Holiday Mini Catalog. The folder was simply folded BACKWARD and then accordian folded foward on each side. There is a large open ended envelope cut just at the top for "receipts" and another cut just a bit more than half for "stuff." I also included some note paper (can you believe I found a matching clippy?!). And there is also a 2008 calendar with plenty of room for notes. I am LOVIN' this little planner! I can't wait to give it for Christmas gifts!
If you would like one of these fabulous planners, send me one of your hand-stamped greetings with $5 (to cover postage/handling. Send your card to: Attention Kelly Jean Gettelfinger, 330 East Court Ave, Jeffersonville, IN 47130. Can't wait to see what kind of fabulous design you select to send me. (I prefer ALL SU! product when creating a card for me. However, if you just aren't a SU! kind of stamper, I understand.)

No comments: