"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back to School


Back to school ALREADY?! Yes, indeed. It's that time again already. My sweet and adorable daughter needed a "binder" this year. (I can't believe she is old enough to need a BINDER! AGH!) She opted to go for the plain binder with available insert possibility. Every other binder she picked up she would look at me and say, "Mommy, we can stamp one better than this." Good girl! And check it out! SHE certainly did stamp one way better than any we found in the store... and monogramed at that! She was so excited with the finished product. What a wonderful way to start school!
Wynne chose to create her binder with a Simply Scrappin' Kit from Stampin' Up!. These kits make any project fast and so easy. Check out the newest Simply Scrappin' Kits in the online catalog at http://www.stampinup.com/ and call me today to order yours. For her name, Wynne used the Big Deal Alphabet... so cute! Email me and ask me how to get your Simply Scrappin' Kit absolutely FREE!

No comments: